Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Settings – When you want to change system settings for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, you need access and use Galaxy Tab S3 Settings. This guide shows you how to reset All Settings on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Restoring your device to default settings helps when the device crashes and resets itself or when apps freeze/hang or reset the device.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Settings
Caution Performing these steps resets all Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 system settings (e.g., ringtones, sound settings, display settings, etc.) back to their default values. Personal data such as downloaded apps and media (pictures, videos, music) aren’t affected.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps Apps icon > Settings > Backup and reset.
- Note These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- Tap Reset settings.
- To confirm, tap Reset settings.
- From the Warning prompt, tap RESET.
- If applicable, enter the PIN, password or pattern.
You can read the Galaxy Tab S3 User file by online for the best settings, so able to read the user manual by offline and download the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 User Manual.